From the coastal road (traveling toward Rosh Pina)
- Exit right at Zichron Yaakov interchange and drive on Highway 70, continue through Furadis Junction and pass Bat Shlomo junction, Ein Tut and Eliyakim interchanges (*) and the City of Yokneam. After Yokneam Moshava you will reach the Hatishbi Junction.
- Turn right at Hatishbi Junction- and continue straight onto Route 722.
- At Hashomrim Junction turn right onto Route 75 and continue until Ishai Junction - turn left onto Route 77.
- Continue on Route 77 until you reach Golani Junction where you turn left onto Route 65 and continue until Kadarim interchange (Nahal Amud).
- Turn right onto route 85 (which turns into Route 90 at the Amiad intersection). Continue on Route 90 to Rosh Pina and turn left into Rosh Pina.
- At the first roundabout turn left, then right at the second roundabout onto road 8900 which leads towards Safed.
- After driving towards Safed for about five minutes, you will see signs to Mizpe Hayamim on the right side of the road.
From Highway 6
Exit at Ein Tut interchange and enter Route 70 a little way before Eliyakim - see ongoing instructions above from the asterisk (*).