From the coastal road (traveling toward Rosh Pina)
- Exit right at Zichron Yaakov interchange and drive on Highway 70, continue through Furadis junction and pass Bat Shlomo junction, Ein Tut and Eliakim interchanges (*) and Yokneam.
- Exit at Hatishbi interchange - at the Yokneam Exit - turn right onto Route 722.
- At Hashomrim Junction turn right onto Route 75 and continue until Ishai junction - turn left onto Route 77.
- Continue on Route 77 until you reach Golani Junction where you turn left onto Route 65 and continue until Kadarim interchange (Nahal Amud).
- Turn right onto route 85 (which turns into Route 90 at Amiad intersection). Continue on Route 90 to Rosh Pina and turn left into Rosh Pina.
- At the first roundabout turn left, then right at the second roundabout onto road 8900 which leads towards Safed.
- After driving towards Safed for about a five minutes, you will see signs to Mizpe Hayamim on the right side of the Rd.
From Highway 6
Exit at Ein Tut interchange and enter Route 70 a little way before Eliakim - see ongoing instructions above from the asterisk (*).